- The tarot is over four hundred years old. A precursor to the standard set of playing cards, it was used as a meditative aid and fortune telling device.
- The Celtic Cross method of reading cards (on the left) was developed to help get a mental picture of the complicated forces that shape one's situation.
- By looking at your situation from ten points of view as you try to connect to what each cards says, regardless of whether the cards give meaning or not, you come away with a more objective understanding of yourself.
- In the case of this presentation, I'm using the Celtic Cross as a way to organize my personal statement about why and how I teach.
- You can start with the MyPhilosophy card under the horizontal card at the center. Or, click on any card to begin.
Getting a read on the teaching style of Isaac Brooks